Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Rug of Miracles

It is almost time to close the doors. It is with incredible joy and sadness that Marc and I take this next step into our destiny. As the door is closing on this part of our ministry there are certain items that I cannot seem to let go of as easily as others. Chairs, we give them away, video projector, we give it away, sound system, we give it away and sow it into the next generation's ministry. The rug where pastors and prophets and friends and family have knelt on to pray and have found their miracles... I don't think I can let it go. Just seeing it everyday will be a physical reminder of the lame being healed and the lepers cleansed and the dead raised to new life in Christ. And the anointing oils that I carry with me from our church when I go out to minister, I think I will keep them.( I always feel like a Biblical apothecary as I carry my little box of special oils.) And the beautiful cross that was something I bought for my daughter Beth that I still have it on the altar.... And a blue and silver pillow with the Star of David on it that is on the altar... It is our joy to impart our mantles to the next generation. It is our joy to watch churches filled with God's grace and mercy and liberty and freedom springing up all over Oklahoma as part of the PromiseChurch network. It is our joy to watch ourselves be transformed into the new creation that the Lord is singing over our ministry even now. And so friends here is my question to you: What is it in your life that symbolizes all that God has done in you and through you and for you?
This is Pastor Susan Living the Everyday Prophetic Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Be Blessed! Pastor Susan