Sunday, June 26, 2011

Letting it Go!

Pastor Marc teaches a wonderful lesson on Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. Sometimes the fact that I need to forgive someone or something just surprises me. I am just going along minding my own business and BAM! unforgiveness just sneaks up and grabs your heart. I still want justice which includes my version of someone suffering the same type of loss that I have suffered at their hands. But guess what? That person has moved on and it is seriously time for me to let it go. So how do you do that Pastor Susan? You make a choice. Just like you choose to live in joy, you choose to live in forgiveness. Big deep breath. Breath in and now breath out and let it go. And now you are free from the burdon of trying to make someone regret an action that they have no thought of anymore. And you are free from the burdon of carrying out a just settlement of hurts and wrongdoings. And you are free yourself to move on in God. So when unforgiveness hits you BAM.... Just do this B-Breathe in really deep, A-Allow yourself the freedom to M-Move on and Let it go! This is Pastor BAM BAM Susan Living the Everyday Prophetic Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Be Blessed! Pastor Susan