Thursday, June 2, 2011

Your Revelation - Understanding the Prophetic

I was reading in Revelation 11:1 "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein." , and I was struck by the fact that the angel gave John a task to do. I thought now why would the angel who probably knows all about the measure of the temple give John this work to do. Frankly I thought that would be a lot of work since the temple was big and the reed was small. It made me tired just to think about it. Why Lord? Why couldn't the angel just tell him the measurements? And I heard the Lord say to me that we have to participate in our revelation. Oh! Our revelation becomes clearer as we participate in the process. And I remembered all the late nights of "participating in my revelation". And it made sense to me. How much I had learned in the process versus just being given the revelation.When you participate in it then it because your own. It stays with you and becomes part of your being. Question: What effort have you put forth to receive a prophetic revelation? This is Pastor Susan Living the Everyday Prophetic Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Be Blessed! Pastor Susan