Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Joy comes in the Morning! Creating your testimony

For those of you suffering loss, whether financial, relational, emotional pain or health issues, I want you to hear these words, "Where you are today is not where you will be tomorrow". It may feel like nothing will ever change. It may feel like you are always going to be broke or sick or sad but I assure you that what you are going through is not forever. Your sorrow has an expiration date. One of my favorite Scriptures is this, Psalm 30:5, "weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."  You are going to make it through this dark night of your life. And you are going to have a testimony. A testimony that no one can take from you as it is the story of your life. As you read my blogs you will see that they are the testimonies of my life. They tell the stories of God's victory in me over darkness, over financial loss, or emotional pain or sickness. I tell my story because to me it is the most powerful tool (other than the Bible) that I have to show others that God is alive and working in our day to day lives. I tell how God is interested that you have the dollars it takes to do your laundry when I blog about Money in the Wind. I tell about how God cares for our big financial needs in Hidden Treasures Revealed. I tell about the time I was on a remote island and all I wanted was two motion sickness pills and God sent an angel with them in the blog My angelic encounter. You are creating a testimony that cannot be taken from you as you walk out these experiences in your daily life. God is faithful. If you are sick or need healing, God is faithful. If you are sad or hurt in your soul, to the fiber of your being, God is faithful. He does NOT change. I believe that He is no respecter of persons. What He did for me, He will do for you. You are going to make it. When the sun comes up tomorrow you are one day closer to complete health, complete financial wholeness, complete emotional wholeness. I believe this and I believe this for you. This is Pastor Susan Living the Everyday Prophetic Life and creating a testimony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Be Blessed! Pastor Susan