Monday, August 1, 2011

When winter left!

I was way up in Northwest Oklahoma on an early spring day. I was sitting at a stoplight facing west and looking north. Suddenly, the wind picked up and blew from the south and the leaves from the long hard cold winter that were strewn about the intersection began to swirl to the North! I heard in my spirit, "There goes winter!" And then the leaves just went flying straight north, and it was as if the the winter had sounded a retreat in that blustery moment and away with the leaves flew the cold, and the bitter, and the hardness and barrenness of that season.
This physical manifestation of the abrupt end of winter gave me a picture that the winter season can end abruptly, quickly and decisively. And so today, I was sitting at my desk at work and in the spirit, I saw a whirlwind come and blow my spiritual winter season away and I watched as it went north and left. I thought to myself now that was surprising and I knew that everything had changed in a moment and I felt the excitement of new beginnings and springtime.
If you are in a winter season, you might read my blog, Lo, the Winter is Past! and if you need to understand a microvision you might read Wait! Was that a Vision? But right now I want to pray for you!
Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray for my friend, my brother and sister in the Lord, and I pray that the wind of the Spirit will come and blow away the barreness, the cold, the bitter hardness of winter and launch them into the beginning of springtime! May miracles, signs and wonders, and gifts be poured abundantly upon them like the springtime rain! Lord Let it Rain! Let it Rain! Amen!
This is Pastor Susan Living the Everyday Prophetic Life in the glorious newness of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Be Blessed! Pastor Susan