Friday, July 15, 2011

The Blind leading the way.

I was walking into my office complex a few days ago and noticed a small family group going in the door ahead of me. Among the group was a mother and her young son who she was leading by the hand. In the office complex are large white pillars that are located throughout the walkways. I was late for work and getting ready to run up the stairs when I saw and heard the little boy walk- bam right into the white pillar in front of him. But his mom did not stop pulling him along. "Ma'am, I said, he just hit his head". And when she turned around, I realized she was blind. She couldn't see him or even the white pillar. The other person wasn't a family member but rather a guide to help her get where she was going. As a good mother would she stopped and comforted the little boy. And as I was running up the stairs I was thinking, "Lord, no matter how awesome a relationship I have with someone, never let me follow someone who is spiritually blind." Amen. This is Pastor Susan Living the Everyday Prophetic Life and not following blindly or the blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Be Blessed! Pastor Susan